If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Refreshing


For your consideration, the accompanying photograph shows a Grapefruit Crush. This delightful concoction is made up of Absolut Ruby Red Vodka, Triple Sec, fresh grapefruit juice, and a splash of Sprite, all served on the rocks.

The pictured beverage was ordered by my wife Alison at the outdoor patio bar of Romarco's Italian Restaurant ("A taste of Tuscany") in Clifton Heights, Pennsylvania, on Thursday evening, May 12. A dim, cozy restaurant for most of the year, Romarco's breaks out a little in the spring and summer when it opens its outdoor patio bar and serves up seasonal favorites like the Grapefruit Crush and other fruity treats.

For the record, Alison thought the drink was a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment