If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday tip


I was in the mood for some short mystery fiction to alternate with the non-Kindle book I'm now reading (the crime thriller Blood Redeemed by Richard Sand), so I bought a single issue of Ellery Queen Mystery Magazine for $3.49 on Kindle. The latest issue, the February 2010 edition, starts off with a moody mystery set in the murky past of Elizabethan England (very good so far), and if the cover is any indication, I'll be getting a Sherlock Holmes story sometime before the issue is over. Ellery Queen Mystery Magazine always has polished, engaging stories of various flavors (cozy, visceral, present day, historical, etc.) and is never a disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment