If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Monday, December 13, 2010

A little southern tale...


A gas station owner in Mississippi was trying to increase his sales. So he put up a sign that read, "Free Sex with Fill-Up."

Before long, a local redneck pulled in, filled his tank, and asked for his free sex. The owner told him to pick a number from one to ten. If he guessed correctly he would get his free sex.

The redneck rubbed his beard stubble, and thought a moment. Finally, he said, "Eight".

The proprietor said, "Shucks, you were close, but the number was seven. Sorry. No sex this time."

A week later, the same redneck, along with his brother, Bubba, pulled in for another fill-up. Again he asked for his free sex and, again, the proprietor gave him the same story, asking him to guess the correct number.

The redneck thought hard and finally guessed, "Two".

The proprietor shook his head and said, "Sorry, it was three. You were close, but no free sex this time."

As they were driving away, the redneck said to his brother, "I think that game is rigged! He doesn't really give away free sex!"

Bubba replied, "No it ain't, Billy Ray. It ain't rigged. My wife won twice last week!"

No comments:

Post a Comment