If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Decent coffee


Starbucks Natural Fusions Vanilla Flavored Ground Coffee combines the usual Starbucks richness and "ooomph" with a subtle vanilla flavor, resulting in a more relaxing, down-to-earth coffee than non-flavored Starbucks varieties. Or to put it another way, it's an enjoyable coffee for those times when you favor a comforting coffee experience over an eye-opening one.

I also recently tried Melitta Cafe Collection Parisian Vanilla Ground Coffee, and liked that a lot, too. That one was more like a regular cup of coffee, though, less strong and complex than the Starbucks variety described here, though the vanilla flavoring had about the same flavor and strength in both coffees.

It's all a matter of personal taste. Some people like a no-nonsense coffee like the Melitta and some like the gourmet richness of a Starbucks. Myself, I go back and forth. And when I'm in the latter mood, and also in the mood for a flavored coffee, this quality Starbucks offering will do the job nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment