If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Just sayin'...

Like all blogs, you can read Kindle Taproom for free on your PC. But I also made this blog available on Kindle, which means that there's a small charge to read it on your K1 or K2. What you may not know is that Amazon, not the producer of a particular blog, sets the price for all Kindle blogs. And Amazon set the price for Kindle Taproom at $1.99 per month, not- for some reason- at 99 cents per month like so many other Kindle blogs.

Maybe I should take that as a compliment, as Amazon policy is to set Kindle blogs prices based on "what we think they're worth." Myself, I think I have to do a little more work before Kindle Taproom can rightfully set you back just under $24.00 per year if you want to read it as a paid-for blog on your Kindle. But that's just me. Anyway, I just wanted to set the record straight on this little matter. More on this fascinating topic later, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment