If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

In the window today...


Let me save you a trip to the Kindle Storefront, and maybe some Whispernet, by telling you the top ten sellers in the Kindle Store at the moment. Sellers may not be exactly the right word to use here, as there are a lot of freebies this fine day. Let's have a look...

1. Exposure, by Brandilyn Collins FREE

2. Dark Pursuit, by Brandilyn Collins FREE

3. Suite Scarlett, by Maureen Johnson FREE

4. Gypsy Legacy: The Marquis, by Denise Patrick FREE

5. Kindle Shortcuts, Hidden Features, etc., by Aaron Steinhardt, PhD $.25

6. The One Year Love Language Minute Devotional, by Gary Chapman $9.99

7. The Help, by Kathryn Stockett $8.55

8. Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen FREE

9. The Shunning (The Heritage of Lancaster County #1), by Beverly Lewis FREE

10. Summer of the Midnight Sun (Alaskan Quest #1), by Tracie Peterson FREE

Glancing at the above, it's amazing but true: if you're open to reading anything of decent quality on your Kindle, and not particular titles, you could go indefinitely without actually paying money to read books on Kindle. I wonder how many Kindle owners actually do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment