If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Goodbye, 2020


Just a quick post to wish everyone a Happy New Year!  Here's hoping for a happier and healthier 2021 filled with all manner of great books, movies, and binge-worthy TV shows- in other words all the stuff we like to talk about on this blog. And let's hope we enjoy all those these because we want to, not because we'll still be quarantined in our homes and can only do those things!

And I'll also look forward to re-emphasizing the Taproom part of this blog's name in the coming year and more regularly discuss the fun world of adult beverages again.  Tune in to see if I actually start doing that!

Once again, Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment