If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Questions, questions!


Before I move onto some other type of meaningless filler, here are a few more questions for the ages that you can ponder while scarfing down your tuna sandwich...

Why do people pay to go up to the top of tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things back on the ground?

Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?

Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use, the bubbles are always white?

Why do people keep running over a small piece of string a dozen times with their vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it, then put it down to give the vacuum one more chance?

How do all those dead bugs get into those enclosed light fixtures?

How come you never hear father-in-law jokes?

No comments:

Post a Comment