If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Thursday, September 24, 2020

When dads read books...

On this fine September day, here are a few "dad jokes" about our favorite pastime of reading.

I read a thriller in Braille. You can really feel the suspense.

I read a book about submarine construction. It was riveting.

I'm reading a book about adhesives. It has me glued to my seat.

I've written a book on penguins. In hindsight, using paper would have been better.

My friend was recently seriously hurt when a huge pile of books fell on him. Of course, he only had his shelf to blame.

Whenever I read a comic book I always tear the last page out. I like to draw my own conclusions.

I saw a book on how to resolve 50% of your problems, so I bought two.

That's it for now. Enjoy these nice autumn days!

No comments:

Post a Comment