If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Mildly amusing

A few cute puns made their way into my inbox the other day, so I thought I'd share the best of them with you.  By the way, the picture of the pretty woman that accompanies this post has absolutely nothing to do with the topic, but I thought I'd include it anyway (it's good to be the boss).  Anyway, let's get started...

I changed my iPod's name to "Titanic".  It's syncing now.

When chemists die, they barium.

Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.

I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid.  He says he can stop anytime.

How does Moses make his tea?  Hebrews it.

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went.  Then it dawned on me.

The girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I never met herbivore.

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity.  I just can't put it down.

I did a theatrical performance about puns.  It was a play on words.

They told me I had Type-A blood, but it was a Type-O.

No comments:

Post a Comment