If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Heard this one?

A man walks into a bar and asks for a beer. "Certainly, sir," says the bartender. "That'll be one cent."

"One penny?!" exclaims the guy.

"Yes," the barman replies.

Still reeling at the bargain beer, the guys asks, "Do you serve food in here?"

"Certainly, sir, we have all kinds of food," the bartender replies.

"Okay, then," the man says after a sip of his beer. "Could I have a nice juicy T-bone steak, with fries, peas, and a salad?"

"Absolutely, sir," replies the bartender, "but all that comes to real money."

"How much money?" inquires the guy.

"Four cents," the barman replies.

"Four cents?!" exclaims the guy. "Where's the guy who owns this place?"

"Upstairs with my wife," the barman answers.

The guy says, "What's he doing with your wife?"

The bartender replies, "Same as what I'm doing to his business."

No comments:

Post a Comment