If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Oh the weather outside is frightful...

Like the denizens of the taproom, are you among the northern eastern seaboard residents buried under a foot and a half of snow, with the white stuff still heavily falling? If so, I trust you have enough adult beverages on hand to, as they say, smooth over the humps and the bumps. Right now we're drinking a basic Woodbridge Chardonnay (a great accompaniment to the pile of Netflix DVDs we need to catch up on), though later we may move onto the creamier and richer Acacia Chard, a nice California offering that also goes simply as "A" in its promotional materials. The perfectly good Woodbridge goes for about $7.00 a bottle, and the "A" will set you back about $14.00, though both are often featured at sale prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment