If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Monday, December 31, 2018

Ringing out the old...


It's cold and rainy here in the northeast United States, but we're still going to try to go out a bit this evening to ring in the new year.  But first I wanted to wish everyone who glances at this blog now and then a healthy and prosperous 2019.

And please continue to stop by.  Despite the lack of reader comments this blog usually experiences, the "intelligence" provided to me by Google's Blogger program indicates that more than a small handful of people check out Kindle Taproom now and again.  If you're one of them, thanks!  This thing wouldn't be any fun without actual readers.

During January, I hope to step up the number of book, audiobook, and film opinions that I share with you, and maybe I'll do another post or two about wine, too.  We'll see how that New Year's resolution works out, as a predisposition to procrastination is a hard thing to overcome.

But for now, Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment