If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Monday, December 14, 2015

Using the force... to avoid spoilers


Star Wars : The Force Awakens is having its big Hollywood premiere today, followed by special screenings for critics tomorrow.  Shortly following these showings, you just know someone is going to leak early reviews and spoilers online, beginning sometime this evening.  And they'll do it without obvious spoiler warnings.

Sigh, I guess that means very light internet activity for yours truly between now and Friday, when I plan to see the film (or maybe I'll try to catch a Thursday evening show, if tickets are still available).  I made it this far without knowing major spoilers (not hard, admittedly, due to the tight security on everything associated with the film), so I'm not going to let anyone wreck things for me now.

Anyway, wish me luck!  Between now and the end of the work week, I guess I'll just have to limit myself to websites that don't exhibit any interest in the film.  Farm Journal Online?  Junior Stamp Collectors of America?  I'm sure I'll make out just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment