If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry, merry


Many thanks to my staff members (at my regular ol' day job) for all the great wines they gave to me today. You guys are the best!  I'm especially looking forward to the French chardonnay (seen on the far right in the photograph), which looks yummy.

And while I'm here for a minute, let me wish all of you out there a happy and healthy holiday. Thank you for continuing to stop in to check out my (thankfully somewhat more frequent) posts.

Speaking of that, I hope to use the relatively quiet time between Christmas and New Year's Day to catch up on a few things, including my opinion of the new Star Wars (which I liked), and one or two other bits of business.

Enjoy the long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment