If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Here ya go


Until I post something a little more substantial, please enjoy this photograph of a pretty woman and the following handful of clever puns (both photo and puns courtesy of spam and the internet).  The photo and puns really don't have anything to do with one another, but so what, right?

I changed the name of my iPod to Titanic.  It's syncing now.

I tried to catch some fog.  I mist.

I know a guy who is addicted to brake fluid. But he said he can stop anytime.

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went.  Then it dawned on me.

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity.  I can't put it down.

PMS jokes aren't funny, period.

I took a class trip to the Coca Cola factory.  I hope there's no pop quiz.

What does a clock do when it's hungry?  It goes back four seconds.

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

How do make holy water?  Boil the Hell out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment