If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Friday, September 5, 2014

Toasting the weekend

On this fine Friday, let's take a moment to contemplate one of our favorite beverages here in the Taproom.  Courtesy of the internet, here are some things to consider...

A meal without wine... is called breakfast.


Wine improves with age.  The older I get, the better I like it.


The other day someone told me that I could make ice cubes with leftover wine.  I get confused... what is leftover wine?


In wine there is wisdom.  In beer there is freedom.  In water there is bacteria.


Alcohol is not the answer.  It just makes you forget the question.


Does Mom have a birthday coming up?  Buy her a bottle of wine.  Remember, you're the reason she drinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment