If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Wordy request

What good is sitting in a cozy bar with a nice drink if you can't pull out your phone and play a little Words With Friends?  So, in order to make sure I have enough active games to keep me busy (and, no, I'm not always in a bar when I play), I'm inviting readers to start some games with yours truly.

My Words With Friends name is PhilaSpenser, so please feel free to use that information to get a game going with me.  You can also use the game's chat function to say hello and tell me you're a loyal Kindle Taproom reader.  Not that I'll go easier on you during our sure-to-be heated gameplay.

By the way, my Words name refers to the fact that I'm originally from Philadelphia and that Robert B. Parker's Spenser is one of my favorite fictional detectives.  I know, I know-- I really didn't work that hard to come up with a clever name. 

1 comment:

  1. A mind challenging puzzle game for kindlefire. Check it out!
    http://www.amazon.com/Door-Revenge-Kindle-tablet-Edition/dp/B00BFRXDRE

    ReplyDelete