If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

On the road again

On this fine September morning, here are a few amusing bumper stickers I've recently seen in my travels...

It's not whether you win or lose, but how you place the blame.

A fool and his money can throw one heck of a party.

We are born naked, wet, and hungry. Then things get worse.

Red meat is not bad for you.  Green fuzzy meat is bad for you.

Members of Congress should wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers, so we can identify their corporate sponsors.

Politicians try so hard to get re-elected because they'd hate to have to make a living under the laws they've passed.

Xerox and Wultitzer are merging into a new company. It'll make reproductive organs.

99% percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

The latest survey shows that three out of four people make up 75% of the population.


No comments:

Post a Comment