If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Checking in

We'll return to our regularly scheduled blog shortly (I may even try to beat the summer doldrums and make it a little more regular).  But for now, to hold the masses at bay, is a nice little photo of our newest cat, El Diablo, which was taken a few days ago.  Interestingly, the photo snapped only a day or two after we finally had the little guy fixed.  As you can see, he really bounced back fast, and has now happily resumed his playful terrorizing of our other cats (hence, his name).

Oh, I should probably give a shout-out to Old Marple Animal Hospital in Springfield, Pennsylvania.  Great doctors, great staff.  They really made El Diablo feel like a star (not that he doesn't think of himself in that way, anyway).

Up shortly: Thoughts on some of the big summer movies (Including The Amazing Spider-Man and The Dark Knight Rises) and a few recent books and audios I've enjoyed poolside.  But be patient, okay?  It's really been nice outside lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment