If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Post-modern Post-Its


Amazon recently sent me a supply of a new Post-It Notes product for my thoughts. I filed my observations with Amazon and, what the heck, I might as well share them with you, too.

This is a cool product. You get the reliability of regular Post-It Notes (quality paper, good stickiness, no problems removing the notes from whatever you had attached them to when their job is done), combined with bright, offbeat paper colors, a quirkily fun miniature cube shape, and cute fruit imagery on the sides of the cubes.

Admittedly, the three-inch by three-inch size doesn't allow for long notes, and writing on the top of a fresh cube can be a little dicey because there's no place to rest your hand on the limited writing surface, but those aren't real problems. Just keep your notes short, and peel and place your notes before writing your messages.

There's really not much else to say. Post-It Notes have always been a great little item, and it's nice to have a new version of them that adds some fun and flair to their useability and convenience.

These colorful fruit-themed Post-It Notes are available on Amazon and wherever Post-It Notes products are usually sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment