If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

More puns


Because we love you, here's another handful of "puns for those with a higher IQ". Some of these are pretty cute. Aren't you glad that the internet is still free and uncensored, allowing for the easy search and re-use of stuff like this? Anyway, enjoy.

The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered.

You get stuck with your debt if you can't budge it.

Every calendar's days are numbered.

A midget fortune teller who escapes from prison is a small medium at large.

Once you've seen one shopping center, you've seen a mall.

Santa's helpers are subordinate clauses.

She was only a whiskey maker, but he loved her still.

I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.

No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.

The soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.

More to come if you want them. But don't worry, not right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment