If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Fun in the pun


To mark the return of active posts after our brief hiatus (hey, we all need a little down time, right?), as well as to perk up this grey January Monday (well, it's grey here in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, anyway), here are a few little items which I'll simply call "Puns for those with a higher IQ". Because, that's all of you, right?

A man's home is his castle, in a manor of speaking.

Shotgun wedding: a case of wife or death.

A man needs a mistress just to break the monogamy.

A hangover is the wrath of grapes.

Dancing cheek to cheek is really a form of floor play.

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Condoms should be used on every conceivable occasion.

What's the definiation of a will? It's a dead giveaway.

She was engaged to a boyfriend with a wooden leg, but broke it off.

A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.

Pretty cute, huh? Gotta love the things you find in the various nooks and crannies of the internet. Anyway, stay tuned. I'll drop a second handful of clever little puns on you in a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment