If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Just because

Below is a photograph of my wife Alison, taken last Saturday evening, October 1, during yet another autumn jaunt to the New Jersey seashore. I'm not including the photo for any special reason, only because I like it. The ocean is about a block and a half away in the background, by the way.


Okay, I'll give you some kind of book connection. Like me, Alison is now working her way through all the Kinsey Millhone alphabet mysteries by Sue Grafton (A is for Alibi, B is for Burglar, and so on). We're listening to them on unabridged audio, read by the terrific Mary Peiffer.

Alison also wants a Kindle Fire, when the device becomes available in November. Sounds good to me. In fact, our plan is for our household iPad to continue being mainly my device (Alison does most of her web surfing, e-mail, etc. on our living room computer) and the Kindle Fire to mainly be her device, with occasional sharing and switching back and forth as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment