If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Coming soon


Here's a little movie news for you good people. We all enjoy movies, don't we?

1999's Star Wars, Episode I: The Phantom Menace will be re-released in theaters, remastered in 3D, on February 10, 2012.

Thor 2 will hit theaters on November 15, 2013, helmed by Patty Jenkins, who directed Charlize Theron to a Best Actress Oscar in the film Monster.

The Lone Ranger, previously sidelined due to budget issues, is back on track and will reach your local cinema on May 31, 2013. Johnny Depp stars (as Tonto!) and Gore Verbinski directs.

February 14, 2013 will be A Good Day to Die Hard, as the fifth installment in the Die Hard series reaches theaters.

The tough yet elegant Javier Bardem (who played the creepy killer in No Country For Old Men) will appear as the main villain in the new James Bond film (title not yet released), which you can see on November 9, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment