If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Light pun-ishment


Have the Monday blues? Here are a few silly yet somewhat amusing puns, courtesy of the "Pun of the Day" web site.

I tried to record an album in a reptile shop, but there was a terrible gecko.

I finally found a spotter at the gym. It's like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

He kept an alarm clock in the back window of his car. He was always ahead of his time.

Dissatisfied with the lack of thoroughness in the demolition of the old tavern, he got into the bulldozer himself and razed the bar to a new level.

An elevator makes ghosts happy because it lifts the spirits.

You can see more puns at www.punoftheday.com. Most of the puns are submitted by readers. I must say, you readers are a clever bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment