Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Why, why, why?
On this fine Wednesday, here are some haunting questions for you to ponder:
1. How is it that we put a man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
2. Why is it that well-rested people will say that they "slept like a baby," when babies wake up and cry something like every two hours?
3. Why is it that you see actors in a movie, but on TV?
4. Why is bra singular and panties plural?
5. Why do all toasters have a setting that burns toast to a useless, charred crisp? Does anyone actually like their toast that way?
6. Why does Disney's dog character Goofy stand erect and talk, but Disney's Pluto character, also a dog, remains on all fours and just barks?
7. If Wile E. Coyote has enough money to buy all that ACME crap to help catch the Road Runner, why doesn't he just buy himself dinner?
8. Hey, wait... Do the Alphabet Song and Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star both have the same tune?
9. Why did you actually start humming to yourself the two songs mentioned above?
10. Did you ever notice that a dog gets annoyed when you blow in his face, but when you take him out for a ride in the car, he immediately sticks his head out the window?
Better get pondering, because there are more to come...