If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Top-flight product


I thought I'd take a moment to tell you about my new Belkin Grip Kindle Sleeve, which I recently purchased at Amazon for $24.99.

I bought a similar Belkin sleeve for my Kindle 2 and didn't hesitate to buy this new sleeve when I recently upgraded to a Kindle 3. These Belkin products continue to be excellent sleeves for the Kindle: the Kindle sits snuggly inside a totally enclosed cushioned interior, yet is easily inserted into or removed from said interior. I also like the new look; the black sleeve I selected basically remains as clean and conservative-looking as the previous version for the Kindle 2, yet now sports a little welcome visual flair.

Once your Kindle is enclosed in its cozy Belkin sleeve, nothing will ever happen to it. You can toss it in your briefcase, jam it down into your beach bag with all your other beach gear, or hold it in your hand in conjunction with a bunch of other items. Whatever you do, your Kindle will stay clean, protected, and safe.

And considering all the usefulness and durability you're going to get from it, the price isn't bad, either. To each his or her own, I guess, but I think there are plenty of more expensive sleeves and covers available for Kindle that simply don't provide as much protection as this simple yet elegant little product.

Just my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment