If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Super choice


Here's some fun news out of Hollywood. The versatile and enchanting Amy Adams will lend some class and fun to director Zack Snyder's new Superman film, due in 2012. Ms. Adams will be taking on the iconic role of feisty reporter Lois Lane, in my view bringing to the film a nice dose of class and fun.

Joining the previously announced Kevin Costner and Diane Lane (portraying Clark Kent's earthly parents Jonathan and Martha Kent), Adams casting continues an overall high-quality casting effort on the film, which will star British actor Henry Cavill in the title role.

Looking at the casting, it almost seems like Mr. Snyder and his producers are trying to make a high-quality adventure/drama that only happens to be a superhero movie. If so, that could be an interesting take on the material.

No comments:

Post a Comment