If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Monday, March 21, 2011

My poor buddy

Recently, my buddy and his wife were having some problems at home and were giving each other the silent treatment. However, my friend soon realized that he would need his wife to wake him up at 5.00 a.m. for an early morning business flight to Chicago. Not wanting to be the first to break the silence, he finally wrote on a piece of paper, "Please wake me at 5.00 a.m.", and left the note where she would see it.

Well, the next morning my buddy woke up, only to discover that it was 9.00 a.m., and that he had missed his flight. Furious, he was about to go and see why his wife hadn't woken him, when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed. Written on it was this: "Wake up, it's 5:00 a.m."

No comments:

Post a Comment