Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Stalwart readers, you know that you are living in 2011 when...
1. You accidentally enter your bank PIN on the microvave oven.
2. You don't remember the last time you played solitaire with real cards.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach the members of your family of three.
4. You e-mail the person at the desk next to you.
5. You find yourself staying in touch only with those friends and family members who have e-mail addresses.
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
7. Every commercial you see on television now features a web site you can go to for further information.
8. Suddenly remembering that you've left the house without your cell phone, which you didn't even have during the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a major cause for panic. Of course, you always turn right around to get it, thanking God that you didn't get all the way to work before remembering that you didn't have it.
9. You get up in the morning and go online before having your coffee.
10. You're laughing and nodding in agreement with the majority of things on this list.