If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Arrival

Well, my new Kindle 3 arrived today, and... well... it's a cute little sucker. So thin and compact. But the biggest thing I've noticed? The screen contrast is dramatically better than my Kindle 2's contrast. The darks are so much darker and the light background behind the text is so much lighter. And the sharpness of the words and images is so much more, well... sharp. And this is coming from someone who had no major complaints about my previous Kindles.

All kinds of other observations to come, I'm sure, but for now I'm going to get to know the device a little more. Oh, my new Belkin case (which also arrived today), is very nice, too. Well-padded yet sleek, conservative but still sporting a little flair. I like it.

As I said, more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment