If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Oscar noms


Here are this year's ten nominated films for Best Picture, as announced this morning by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. The winner will be announced on Sunday evening, February 27.

1. Black Swan

2. The Fighter

3. Inception

4. The Kids Are All Right

5. The King's Speech

6. 127 Hours

7. The Social Network

8. Toy Story 3

9. True Grit

10. Winter's Bone

I have some work to do between now and the award's telecast, if I want to see all the nominated films prior to the show. At this point, I've only seen four of the nominated films (Black Swan, Inception, The Social Network, and Toy Story 3). Of the remaining six, all are films that I wouldn't mind seeing, with slight reservations laid at the feet of 127 Hours (as I hear the self-amputation scene is really hard to watch).

What do you think of this year's nominations?

No comments:

Post a Comment