If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Up, up, and away


I was bored in a meeting earlier today, so I began scribbling the names of all the superhero movies that were coming out in the near future. I didn't include movies that were likely on the horizon (like Wolverine 2), but only films that have definite release dates and are now in pre-production or actual production.

So, for your amusement, here are all the superhero movies that you can look forward to between now and 2013 (keeping in mind that I may have actually missed a few): Green Lantern; Captain America; Thor; The Avengers; a new Spider-Man film (as yet untitled); The Dark Knight Rises (the title of the next Batman film); Iron Man 3; the new Superman film (title still being finalized, though it will probably include the phrase Man of Steel somewhere in it; and X-Men: First Class.

That's nine definite movies on the way. I hope you're like me and enjoy the occasional superhero film, because they're certainly going to be generously scattered among your potential movie choices for the foreseeable future.

No comments:

Post a Comment