If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Friday, October 1, 2010

What's selling


Wow, for the first time as far as I'm aware, the top selling item in the Kindle Store isn't a book, and not even a magazine or newspaper, for that matter. It's a game. It looks like Amazon's initiative to develop apps, games and other items for the Kindle is paying off. Here are the top five sellers in the Kindle Store as of this morning:

1. Scrabble, by Electronic Arts Inc. $4.99

2. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest, by Stieg Larsson. $9.99

3. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, by Stieg Larsson. $6.64

4. Marked, by Elisabeth Naughton. $5.59

5. Freedom: A Novel, by Jonathan Franzen $12.99

I'll have to check out Scrabble. I really enjoy both the Every Word and Shuffled Row word games on the Kindle, so I should probably get this. Do any of you have it yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment