If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Hello again

Many apologies to my readers and handful of Kindle subscribers for the silent treatment lately. I was sucker punched by an intense cold or bug or something, and was down for the count for the past few days (okay, enough boxing metaphors). But I'm now back on my feet, albeit creakily, and ready to happily communicate with the outside world again.

Of course, it didn't help that, on top of the lousy cold, I had to watch the Philadelphia Phillies go down in defeat in the National League Division Series this past weekend. But on the upside, I'm really enjoying the late Robert B. Parker's Painted Ladies on Kindle. At least the esteemed Dr. Parker seems to be going out on a high note. More on the book when I finish it.

Stay tuned for more posts as I play catch up on what I've been seeing, reading, doing, etc. For now, be good to one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment