If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

At the movies

For you film fans, here are three big pieces of movie news making their way around the 'net today:

Love it or hate it (myself, I think it's kind of spiffy), James Cameron's Avatar is getting not one but two sequels. Avatar 2 will be coming out in 2014, with the third installment arriving in 2015.

Plans are now underway to release 3D versions of all the Indiana Jones films in theaters in the near future. This follows the already announced plans to re-release all the Star Wars films in 3D on theater screens.

The third Christopher Nolan/Christian Bale Batman movie, out in 2012, now has a title: The Dark Knight Rises. Producers are still being cagey, however, on what villains will be featured in the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment