If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Poll results

Seven of you responded to my recent poll that asked the following question: How often do you see movies in theaters? Here was the final breakdown:

Quite often 1

Sometimes 0

Rarely 6

Never 0

For the record, the Quite often vote came from me. Despite rising ticket prices and people talking or texting on their cell phones during a film, we still like to get out to the movies every couple of weeks.

I'll report the results of my latest poll in a future post, once voting has closed. To those of you who subscribe to Kindle Taproom on your Kindle (I want to thank both of you!), you have to go to the web site version of this blog to participate in my frequent polls.

No comments:

Post a Comment