If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Obligatory cat photo


I mentioned in my previous post that my cat kept getting in the way while I was trying to take a photo of the bag of coffee I was writing about. Well, because the darn thing was so determined to be a star, here's a photo of her. I took it moments after finishing with my involved coffee shoot, which basically consisted of taking three quick shots with my camera phone and picking the least blurry shot of the coffee bag to use with the post. Anyway, meet Muffin. It also took me about three shots of her little squirming self to get a semi-decent one to use here.

We have another cat, Buddy, who I'll probably eventually show you. But let's not have too much excitement on one day, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment