If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

At last

Finally... my Kindle 2.5 software update has mysteriously appeared on my Kindle 2, months after others have reported getting it. I refused to jump through hoops and do all that downloading/USB stuff to get it. I mean, it was supposed to be cleanly sent to me, right? And now it has been.

So far, the most obvious change is the availability of a couple of free Kindle games, which I haven't tried out yet. But I will. But first, I'm off to check out the folders/organization capability that I now supposedly have.

Hang tough, group. I'll be shortly checking in with my thoughts on all the great new funtions now at my disposal. Hey, all kidding aside, I'm looking forward to seeing all the new things I can do. And without having to buy a Kindle 3 (ahem, which I still may do).

No comments:

Post a Comment