If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

You're outta here


Blockade Billy is a story of quirky, eccentric baseball players on a fictional 1950's professional baseball team, and one quirky, eccentric player in particular (the title character). More a longish short story than the novella it might appear to be at first glance, you’ll have to decide whether it’s worth the $4.99 price on Kindle.

Myself, I was absorbed by this colorful tale of how a tragic, sad situation can often result when one’s talent, even a great talent, simply can’t overcome unfortunate personal circumstances. In the end, you might feel sorry for poor Billy, despite his undeniably horrific actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment