If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday comic book tip


The Batman compilation entitled Bruce Wayne: Fugitive continues the murder mystery begun in the Bruce Wayne: Murderer? compilation, and the story continues to be a fun ride. While the whole cut-and-paste aspect of theses collections still takes some getting used to (only the pages directly dealing with the murder mystery are reprinted from the comic books where the story first ran- five pages from one issue, twelve from another, etc.), things unfold smoothly enough. The closing pages are especially well done, as Batman gets renewed inspiration from the homicide detective who investigated the murder of Bruce Wayne's parents many years before.

The Bruce Wayne: Fugitive trade paperback is available for about ten or twelve bucks at comic book shops, many Borders and Barnes & Noble stores, and online from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment