If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Possibly interesting personal trivia


Okay, when the end of the day reaches us, half of 2010 will have gone by. For what it's worth, here are all the films I've seen in theaters during the first half of this year (knowing that I won't get to a movie before midnight tonight, or immediately after, for that matter), along with my star ratings.

Here's your handy guide to my ratings: * is poor, ** means fair, *** means good, and **** indicates that I thought the film was very good or maybe excellent. Have fun. The date next to each film indicates the day I saw the film in question.

1. The Lovely Bones (January 23) ***
2. The Wolfman (February 12) *** ½
3. Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief (February 15) *** ½
4. Shutter Island (February 20) ****
5. An Education (March 6) *** ½
6. The Ghost Writer (April 10) ****
7. Kick-Ass (April 17) *** ½
8. Iron Man 2 (May 8) *** ½
9. Sex and the City 2 (May 31) ***
10. The A-Team (June 12) ***
11. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (June 19) ****

Do any of you keep track of the movies you see, like I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment