If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Nice job

Kudos to the Kindle version of Roger Moore's memoir My Word Is My Bond for including the photographs seen in the print edition of the book. Too often, photos are left out of Kindle editions of memoirs and other books. I'm glad to see the situation is getting better.

With so many other devices promoting the ebook experience, as well as the Kindle experience itself now being available on so many non-Kindle devices, I think it's important for the actual Kindle device to offer as much as it can in the way of features and benefits. Including the photos in the books it sells is a great first step.

More on this book when I finish it, but for now, you know at least one thing I'm happy about!

No comments:

Post a Comment