If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Heads up

A new software update is headed to your Kindle in May. You don't need to do anything but turn on Whispernet to get it. The update will include a variety of features including new fonts, a "zoom in" feature to view photographs better, and an organization feature that will allow you to organize your Kindle books into "collections". Could that last be the ability to create folders that so many have been clamoring for? Maybe. Anyway, the update will go out to all Kindle 2 and Kindle DX devices. Owners of the poor Kindle Classic will have to be content with the current functions of their Kindles. You can read more about this update at Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment