If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

One fine Thursday at the bar...

A man goes into a corner taproom with his German Shepherd. He goes up to the bar and asks for a drink.

The bartender says, "Hey, you can't bring that dog in here!"

The guy, without missing a beat, says, "But this is my seeing-eye dog."

"Oh, man, I'm sorry," the embarrassed bartender says. "Here, the first one's on me." The man takes his drink and goes to a table near the door.

Another guy walks into the bar carrying a Chihuahua. The first guys sees him, calls him over him, and says in a low voice, "You can't bring that dog in here unless you tell him it's a seeing-eye dog."

The second man graciously thanks the first man and continues to the bar. He asks for a drink. Sure enough, the bartender says, "Hey, no dogs allowed in here!"

Using the advice he just received, the man says, "This is my seeing-eye dog."

"No, I don't think so," the bartender says with suspicion and annoyance. "They don't have Chihuahuas as seeing-eye dogs."

The man thinks quick and says, "What?! They gave me a Chihuahua?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment