If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Hmmm, what to read next...?


As of this fine Friday morning, the following are the top five books in the Kindle store:

1) Primitive, by Mark Nykanen. FREE

2) A Bride Most Begrudging, by Deborah Gist. FREE

3) Sushi For One (Sushi Series #1), by Carny Tang. FREE

4) Operation Sheba: Super Agent Series, Book 1, by Misty Evans. FREE

5) Booth's Sister, by Jane Singer. FREE

You know, in light of the above, Amazon should really start marketing the Kindle with a line or two like this: Buy a Kindle, and read an unlimited amount of books for free! Sure, we offer books to buy on Kindle, too, but most of the time we think you'll like the free books just fine. Kindle: Buy once, read forever.

Okay, maybe that's pushing things a bit too far, but Amazon should probably do a little more to remind people that Kindle, contrary to being a luxury, can be a prudent economic tool, providing plenty of free reading material during those tight weeks or months we all experience occasionally.

Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment