If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Don't hold this one against me.

A man goes into a bar, sits down, and orders a beer. As he drinks his beer, he hears a soothing voice say, "Nice tie!"

Looking around, he notices that the bar is empty except for himself and the bartender at the end of the bar.

A few sips later, the soothing voice again speaks up and says, "great shirt".

The man looks around again and, sure enugh, there's still no one around.

"Terrific tie!" the voice pipes up again.

At this, the man, now exasperated, calls the bartender over. "Hey, I must be losing my mind," he tells the barkeep. "I keep hearing these voices, saying all kinds of nice things, and there's not a soul in here but us."

"It's the peanuts," says the bartender.

"What?" says the confused customer.

"You heard me," says the barman. "It's the peanuts ... they're complimentary."

No comments:

Post a Comment