If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Back

Oh, well, it had to happen. Yesterday was the first day I didn't post something since I started Kindle Taproom last December. It's been a good run, I guess. Anyway, I'll try not to make it a habit, but I'm sure there will be future missed days here and there. But not many, I promise.

Right now I'm still listening to Stephen King's Just After Sunset, finishing up the graphic novel The Stand: American Nightmares, and just started Robert B. Parker's Split Image on Kindle (after finally finishing the interesting and ultimately quite clever The Walk, by Lee Goldberg, which I'll write about shortly).

Before writing anything, though, I'm looking forward to a nice dinner later this evening to mark the start of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment