If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

If anyone needs me, I'll be reading. Please don't need me.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Multi-tasking

Right now I'm reading Lee Goldberg's The Walk on my K2, listening to Stephen King's Under the Dome on my MP3 player, and am about to begin one of two recently-purchased graphic novels: All-Star Superman, Volume 1 or Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Volume 1.

I never read more than one book at a time, or listen to more than one audiobook at a time, or read more than one graphic novel at a time. But at any given time, there's usually an active book, audiobook, and graphic novel (but just one of each) that I'm bouncing between during the course of the day. Each book, audio, and graphic novel must get at least a little attention each day, and I must completely finish a particular book, audio, or graphic novel before starting another. That final rule was instilled to erase a formally bad habit of having too many half-read books lying around.

Do you have any quirky reading habits?

No comments:

Post a Comment